Green Capitalism - Earth is our capital

If you want to know...

...the first thing the reader should know, is 72 percent of all fossil fuel extraction world wide is done by nation states or nation owned companies. And even the remaining 28 percent are nationally franchised.

The community of the nation states is responsible for the global climate changes.
If you are looking for an approach to a solution for our global problems, based on contemporary interpretations of ancient ethical social rules and a new charter of the United Nations, you should read this book.